Select a Data Series
- Find Occupation Codes: Use OccuCoder, an interactive tool to find the correct occupation code for a given job title.
- Indiana Career Ready INDemand Jobs: Find job postings and training for the jobs that are both high wage and high demand.
- Jobs and Wages (OEWS): These data from the Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics Survey (formerly known as OES) report occupation and wage data by industry.
- License Lookup: Provides a listing of occupations with the associated Indiana licensing requirements.
- Occupational Projections: Estimates of current and projected industry employment for a 2-year (short-term) or 10-year (long-term) projections period from the Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
- Projected Jobs by Industry: Occupational staffing patterns from the Occupational Employment Statistics Survey organized by industry.
- Real-Time Job Demand Reports: Regional highlights from the Help Wanted Online data set.
- Transition Time: Estimate the preparation time required to transition from one occupation to another.